Stranica 1 od 2 12 ZadnjeZadnje
Pokazujem rezultate 1 do 10 od 19
Like Tree2Likes

Moja top lista najboljih filmova

Raspravljate o temi Moja top lista najboljih filmova u Filmovi forumu, dio Kultura i Zabava foruma; ...

Hard Sports Avatar od korisnika Pretorian
    Datum registracije
    20-02-04
    Poruka
    Liked
    1267 times

Moja top lista najboljih filmova

evo moje liste najboljih filmova

Ime filma: The Hangover
    Godina: 2009
    Imdb link: Mamurluk (2009) - IMDb
    Žanr: Komedija
    Short info: A Las Vegas-set comedy centered around three groomsmen who lose their about-to-be-wed buddy during their drunken misadventures, then must retrace their steps in order to find him.

Ime filma: The Kite Runner
    Godina: 2007
    Imdb link: The Kite Runner (2007) - IMDb
    Žanr: Drama
    Short info:The Kite Runner is a 2007 drama film directed by Marc Forster based on the novel of the same name by Khaled Hosseini.... It tells the story of Amir, a well-to-do boy from the Wazir Akbar Khan district of Kabul, who is tormented by the guilt of abandoning his friend Hassan, the son of his father's Hazara servant. The story is set against a backdrop of tumultuous events, from the fall of the monarchy in Afghanistan through the Soviet invasion, the mass exodus of Afghan refugees to Pakistan and the United States, and the Taliban regime.

Ime filma: Breathing Fire
    Godina: 1991
    Imdb link: Breathing Fire (1991) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Borilački
    Short info: Michael, a Vietnam vet with two kids, pulls off a bank heist with his gang, which includes the bank's manager. To ensure the loyalty of everyone involved, Mike makes a special set of keys, so that the hiding place for the loot can only be opened if all the members are present. The bank manager, however, gets cold feet and tries to back out, so Mike and his buddies kill him and his wife. His daughter, however, gets hold of the key and runs for help to David, one of her father's old friends who also happens to be a Vietnam vet and a former comrade of Michael's. Will David be able to protect his friend's daughter?

Ime filma: Lord of War
    Godina: 2005
    Imdb link: Lord of War (2005) - IMDb
    Žanr: Ratni
    Short info: Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage), an American gunrunner of Ukrainian origin, stands in a sea of spent shell casings. He states that with over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation, there is one firearm for every twelve people on the planet- and ponders how to arm the other eleven. The opening credits follow, set to Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth". The life of a 7.62x39mm round is depicted as it is made in the Soviet Union, shipped to a warzone in Africa, loaded into the magazine of an AK-47 and fired into the head of a child soldier.

Ime filma: A Perfect Murder
    Godina: 1998
    Imdb link: A Perfect Murder (1998) - IMDb
    Žanr: Triler
    Short info: A remake of the Hitchcock classic dial "M" for murder

Ime filma: The Godfather
    Godina: 1972
    Imdb link: The Godfather (1972) - IMDb
    Žanr: Drama, Triler, Kriminalistički
    Short info: The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son.

Ime filma: Fargo
    Godina: 1996
    Imdb link: Fargo (1996) - IMDb
    Žanr: Drama, po istinitom događaju
    Short info: Fargo is a 1996 American dark comedy-crime film produced, directed and written by brothers Joel and Ethan Coen. It stars Frances McDormand as a pregnant police chief who investigates a series of homicides, William H. Macy as a car salesman who hires two criminals to kidnap his wife, Steve Buscemi and Peter Stormare as the criminals, and Harve Presnell as the salesman's father-in-law.

Ime filma: How to train your Dragon
    Godina: 2010
    Imdb link: Kako izdresirati zmaja (2010) - IMDb
    Žanr: Animirani
    Short info: A hapless young Viking who aspires to hunt dragons becomes the unlikely friend of a young dragon himself, and learns there may be more to the creatures than he assumed.

Ime filma: Face/Off
    Godina: 1997
    Imdb link: Covjek bez lica (1997) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcijski
    Short info: A revolutionary medical technique allows an undercover agent to take the physical appearance of a major criminal and infiltrate his organization.

Ime filma: Bangkok Dangerous
    Godina: 2008
    Imdb link: Bangkok Dangerous (2008) - IMDb
    Žanr: Kriminalistički, Akcija
    Short info: A hitman who's in Bangkok to pull off a series of jobs falls for a local woman and bonds with his errand boy.

Ime filma: Phone Booth
    Godina: 2002
    Imdb link: Telefonska govornica (2002) - IMDb
    Žanr: Misterija, Triller
    Short info: Stuart Shepard finds himself trapped in a phone booth, pinned down by an extortionist's sniper rifle.

Ime filma: Freedy Got Fingered
    Godina: 2001
    Imdb link: Freddy Got Fingered (2001) - IMDb
    Žanr: Komedija
    Short info: An unemployed cartoonist moves back in with his parents and younger brother Freddy. When his parents demand he leave, he begins to spread rumors that his father is sexually abusing Freddy.

Ime filma: Shutter Island
    Imdb link: Otok Shutter (2010) - IMDb
    Žanr: Drama, Misterija, Triler
    Short info: Drama set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding nearby.

Ime filma: 300
    Godina: 2006
    Imdb link: 300 - Bitka kod Termopila (2006) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Fantazija, Povijesni
    Short info: King Leonidas and a force of 300 men fight the Persians at Thermopylae in 480 B.C.

Ime filma: Law Abiding Citizen
    Imdb link: Gradjanin opasnih namjera (2009) - IMDb
    Žanr: Kriminalistički, Drama, Triler
    Short info: A frustrated man decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free. He targets not only the killer but also the district attorney and others involved in the deal.

Ime filma: Blow
    Godina: 2001
    Imdb link: Bijeli prah (2001) - IMDb
    Žanr: Biografija, Kriminalistički, Drama
    Short info: The story of George Jung, the man who established the American cocaine market in the 1970s.

Ime filma: Goodfellas
    Godina: 1990
    Imdb link: Goodfellas (1990) - IMDb
    Žanr: Biografijski, Kriminalistički, Drama
    Short info: Henry Hill and his friends work their way up through the mob hierarchy.

Ime filma: The Green Hornet
    Godina: 2011
    Imdb link: Green Hornet (2011) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Komedija, Kriminalistički
    Short info: Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.

Ime filma: Hachiko: A Dog's Story
    Imdb link: Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009) - IMDb
    Žanr: Drama, Obiteljski
    Short info: A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home.

Ime filma: Inception
    Imdb link: Pocetak (2010) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Misterija, Znanstvena fantastika
    Short info: In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job to date: Inception.

Ime filma: Kids
    Godina: 1995
    Imdb link:
    Short info: An amoral, HIV-positive skateboarder sets out to deflower as many virgins as possible while a local girl who contracted his disease tries to save his next target from her same fate.

Ime filma: Scarface™
    Godina: 1983
    Imdb link: Scarface (1983) - IMDb
    Žanr: Kriminalistički, Drama, Triler
    Short info: In 1980 Miami, a determined Cuban immigrant takes over a drug empire while succumbing to greed. (Cartel not Mafia)

Ime filma: Shawshank Redemption
    Godina: 1994
    Imdb link: Iskupljenje u Shawshanku (1994) - IMDb
    Žanr: Kriminalistički, Drama
    Short info: Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.

Ime filma: Se7en
    Godina: 1995
    Imdb link: Sedam (1995) - IMDb
    Žanr: Kriminalistički, Drama, Misterija
    Short info: Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi.

Ime filma: The Other Guys
    Imdb link: Murjaci s klupe (2010) - IMDb
    Žanr: Komedija, Akcija
    Short info: Two mismatched New York City detectives seize an opportunity to step up like the city's top cops whom they idolize -- only things don't quite go as planned.

Ime filma: Tears of the Sun
    Godina: 2003
    Imdb link: Tears of the Sun (2003) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Ratni, Drama
    Short info: Bruce Willis plays a Special-Ops commander who leads his team into the jungle of Nigeria to rescue a doctor played by Monica Belluci who will only go with them if they agree to rescue 70 refugees too.

Ime filma: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Godina: 2005
    Imdb link: Charlie i tvornica cokolade (2005) - IMDb
    Žanr: Avantura, Komedija, Obiteljski
    Short info: A young boy wins a tour through the most magnificent chocolate factory in the world, led by the world's most unusual candy maker.

Ime filma: Gladiator
    Godina: 2000
    Imdb link: Gladijator (2000) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Avantura, Drama
    Short info: When a Roman general is betrayed and his family murdered by a corrupt prince, he comes to Rome as a gladiator to seek revenge.

Ime filma: Blood Diamond
    Godina: 2006
    Imdb link: Krvavi dijamant (2006) - IMDb
    Žanr: Avantura, Drama, Triler
    Short info: A fisherman, a smuggler, and a syndicate of businessmen match wits over the possession of a priceless diamond.

Ime filma: Equilibrium
    Imdb link: Equilibrium (2002) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Znanstvena fantastika
    Short info: Equilibrium is a 2002 American science fiction action film written and directed by Kurt Wimmer. It stars Christian Bale as John Preston, a warrior-priest and enforcement officer in a future dystopia where both feelings and artistic expression are outlawed and citizens take daily injections of drugs to suppress their emotions. After accidentally missing a dose, Preston begins to experience emotions which make him question his own morality and moderate his actions, while attempting to remain undetected by the suspicious society in which he lives. Ultimately he aids a resistance movement using martial arts, which he was taught serving the very regime he is to help overthrow.

Ime filma: 7 Pounds
    Imdb link: Sedam dusa (2008) - IMDb
    Short info: Seven Pounds is a 2008 film, directed by Gabriele Muccino. Will Smith stars as a man who sets out to change the lives of seven people. Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, and Barry Pepper star. The film was released in theaters in the United States and Canada on December 19, 2008, by Columbia Pictures. Despite generally negative reviews from critics it was a box office success, grossing $166,617,328 worldwide.

Ime filma: Body of Lies
    Imdb link: Tijelo od lazi (2008) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija
    Short info: Body of Lies is a 2008 American spy film directed by Ridley Scott. Set in the Middle East, it follows the attempts of the CIA and Jordanian Intelligence to catch al-Saleem, a fictional jihadist terrorist. Frustrated by his elusiveness, differences in their approaches show and strain relations between a CIA operative, his superior and the head of Jordanian Intelligence. The CIA orchestrate a staged bombing in Turkey, making it seem to be the work of a previously unknown terrorist, betting that al-Saleem's pride will encourage him to make contact with those responsible.

Ime filma: Troy
    Godina: 2004
    Imdb link: Troja (2004) - IMDb
    Žanr: Akcija, Drama, Povijesni
    Short info: Troy is a 2004 epic war film written by David Benioff and directed by Wolfgang Petersen based on the events of the Trojan War. Its cast includes Brad Pitt as Achilles, Eric Bana as Hector, Orlando Bloom as Paris, Diane Kruger as Helen, Sean Bean as Odysseus, Brian Cox as Agamemnon, Rose Byrne as Briseis, Garrett Hedlund as Patroclus, Peter O'Toole as Priam, Brendan Gleeson as Menelaus, and Tyler Mane as Greater Ajax.

Ime filma: Catch Me If You Can
    Imdb link: Uhvati me ako mozes (2002) - IMDb
    Žanr: Biografija, Drama
    Short info: Catch Me If You Can is a 2002 American biographical comedy-drama film based on the life of Frank Abagnale Jr., who, before his 19th birthday, successfully conned millions of dollars by posing as a Pan American World Airways pilot, a Georgia doctor and Louisiana attorney and parish prosecutor. His primary crime was cheque fraud; he became so skillful that the FBI eventually turned to him for help in catching other check forgers. The film is directed by Steven Spielberg, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Abagnale and Tom Hanks as Hanratty as well as Christopher Walken, Amy Adams, Martin Sheen, and Nathalie Baye.

Ime filma: The Beach
    Godina: 2000
    Imdb link: Zal (2000) - IMDb
    Žanr: Avantura, Drama
    Short info: The Beach is a 2000 adventure drama film directed by Danny Boyle and based on the 1996 novel of the same name by Alex Garland, which was adapted for the film by John Hodge. The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio and features Tilda Swinton, Robert Carlyle, Virginie Ledoyen and Guillaume Canet. It was filmed on the Thai island Koh Phi Phi

Ime filma: The Cove
    Imdb link: The Cove (2009) - IMDb
    Žanr: Dokumentarni
    Short info: The Cove follows a high-tech dive team on a mission to discover the truth about the international dolphin capture trade as practiced in Taiji, Japan. Utilizing state-of-the-art techniques, including hidden microphones and cameras in fake rocks, the team uncovers how this small seaside village serves as a horrifying microcosm of massive ecological crimes happening worldwide.

Datum registracije
    20-02-04
    Poruka
    Liked
    1267 times

Re: Moja top lista najboljih filmova

nitko ovo nije ni komentirao, a trebalo mi je sat i pol da složim listu

dr.sc. Foruma Avatar od korisnika jaiopetja
    Datum registracije
    13-04-07
    Poruka
    Liked
    289 times

Nabrzinu (i randomskim redosljedom)

Terminator (i T2) - jednostavno su mi odlični. Uvijek bi ih mogao gledati.
    Batman TDK - Odličan scenarij i muzika (i Joker)
    The Shawshank Redemption - najbolji od zatvorskih filmova koji sam gledao (uz Bijeg iz Alcatraza s Clint Eastwoodom)
    Seven
    The Usual Suspects
    Hitman - prejebena muzika i režija (pokreti kamere i to. ima super scena)

... a ima ih još al se teško sjetit

A f f A Avatar od korisnika carllito
    Datum registracije
    22-02-07
    Poruka
    Liked
    2365 times

pošto sam i ja veliki zaljubljenih u sedmu unjetnost evo i moje top ljestvice,redosljed je naravno nesumičan
    naslovi se vide

Zadnji Uredio carllito : 16-05-11 u 17:43
    ..oni su se smijali meni što sam drugačiji,a ja sam se smijao njima što su svi isti..
    C.Bukowski

Datum registracije
    20-02-04
    Poruka
    Liked
    1267 times

e neke sam mogao i ja strpati još kod sebe, dobra lista carlito

A f f A Avatar od korisnika carllito
    Datum registracije
    22-02-07
    Poruka
    Liked
    2365 times

Citat Pravi autor: Kristijan Pogledaj Poruke
    e neke sam mogao i ja strpati još kod sebe, dobra lista carlito
    neznam zašto su se izbrisale slike filmova put ka sreći i u divljini
    ja volim pogledati dobar film i to mi je uvik gušt bio
    sinoć sam pogleda s tvoje liste hachiko i skoro pa zaplaka,dobar film
    ..oni su se smijali meni što sam drugačiji,a ja sam se smijao njima što su svi isti..
    C.Bukowski

Akademik Avatar od korisnika kale
    Datum registracije
    07-10-06
    Starost
    Poruka
    Liked
    194 times

ovako cu ja to napraviti

top 10 stranih

1.hrabro srce
    2.High fidelity
    3.Povratak u buducnost (1,2,3;trilogija)
    4.iskupljenje u šoušenku
    5.lopovi, ubojice i dvije nabijene puske
    6.snatch
    7.gladijator
    8.glup i gluplji
    9.sedam
    10. 300

eto..ti mi filmovi padaju na pamet
    mozda bi promjenio 2,3 kad bi sve dobro razmislio
    LUTKO JA SAM REŠEN DA S TOBOM VEČNO PLEŠEM

Uvaženi forumaš Avatar od korisnika draž
    Datum registracije
    10-04-08
    Starost
    Poruka
    Liked
    2 times

dečki vidim da ste si dali truda oko listi.. ali ipak je moglo to brže da nisu slike..
    al nije loše..

evo i moja lista ono kad već se slaže tu nekakve liste..

1. Inception - jednostavno predobar...
    2. Pirati s Kariba (svi nastavci) - jack je car.. i to je to..
    3. Die Hard (svi nastavci) - kaj reči.. jebeni klasik.. john je bog za sve..
    4. REC - pošto volim horore.. ovo mora dojti na listu... najstrašniji horor kaj sam gledal.. jednostavno sam se zaljubil v taj film..
    5. Terminator 2 - klasik.. vrh SF filmova...

eto... to je ono naj.. ima još filmova.. al ovih 5 je nekaj za mene..
    i live between heaven and hell, i am fallen angel

Datum registracije
    20-02-04
    Poruka
    Liked
    1267 times

daj nešto malo više o REC-u draž

Cachorro Louco Avatar od korisnika sahasa
    Datum registracije
    24-12-05
    Poruka
    Liked
    1340 times

Evo neka random lista

Only GOD can judge me...

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." - Choi Hong Hi, Founder of Taekwondo

PRAVILA PONAŠANJA
    PRAVILA FORUMA SLIKE

Stranica 1 od 2 12 ZadnjeZadnje

Slične Diskusije

1. 10 najboljih tenkova II SR
    By Tupoljev in forum Povijesne Teme
    Odgovora: 5
    Zadnja poruka: 31-03-13, 00:43
  2. najbolji od najboljih...
    By carllito in forum Auti
    Odgovora: 9
    Zadnja poruka: 13-11-08, 22:15